CM4 structure on the southern ring road of Arras
Region by region, and structure by structure, Matiere® is always present to implement its expertise in the domain of concrete!
The current construction site involves our team in the Pas-de-Calais region for the implementation of a CM4 structure on the new ring road South Arras!
With this video, you can follow the different steps for the implementation of the CM4 structure:
- arrival of trucks;
- docking of elements on trucks;
- trucks unloading;
- application of the varnish of the joints;
- sidewalls positioning;
- sand setting of the structure bed;
- sidewalls erection;
- installation of vaults;
- implementation of sealant joints and welded waterproofing tape;
- shuttering and reinforcement of the outer soles;
- general waterproofing by bituminous geomembrane.
Once all the parts arrived on the construction site, the erection of the vaulted concrete structure is relatively fast:
|Blinding concrete pouring||Erection||Framework|
|4 days||2,5 days||3,5 days|