Modernization of drinking water and sanitation networks in Aurillac
In Aurillac, Matière® ‘s earthworks and pipework teams are currently working to modernize the drinking water systems in the Firminy district.
Several drinking water pipelines were renewed, and segregation of the sewerage networks was carried out in full on 3 streets:
- Rue Emile Roux;
- Street of Doctor Jean Civiale;
- Rue de Firminy (in part).
During the first phase of work, traffic was prohibited except residents from October 15 to November 30 in rue Emile Roux, and from December 3 to 21 in the street of Dr. Jean Civiale.
Traffic was managed alternately on Rue de Firminy between Berthou Road and Piganiol de la Force Street between 22 October and 30 November.
This entire operation will continue until April 2019.
Aurillac Agglomeration Community (CABA)
- Trench for drinking water supply network (AEP): 850 lm;
- AEP connection: 72 u;
- Trench for wastewater network: 680 lm;
- Wastewater connection: 65 u;
- Trench for drinking water network: 580 lm;
- Drinking water connection: 65 u.
Town of Aurillac
• Air network landfill trench: 1,750 lm