Redevelopment work in Montech for the Rue de l’Eglise, the College and the Boilermakers
While part of the Matière ® team is dedicated to the renewal works of the AEP network, the other part has been assigned to the redevelopment work in Montech municipality.
The site extends between the streets of the church, college and boilermakers and also includes the establishment of a rainwater collection system and the installation of meter niches.
- Disbursement of the pavement and sidewalk with a thickness of 50 cm: 680 m².
- Geotextile laying: 550 m²;
- Foundation and base coat: 600 t;
- BBSCE 0/10 coated: 500 m²;
- Realization plot swept concrete: 300 m²;
- Deactivated concrete pavement: 155 m²;
- Rigging recovery: 35 m²;
- Laying of the brick pavement: 350 ml.
- Line 315/250/200/160: 200 ml.
- Resume network connection: 13 u.
Drinking Water Adduction (AEP):
- PVC channel pressure 16 bar DN63 / 75: 120 ml;
- Special connection recovery with installation of the meter box: 16 u.